Monday, October 7, 2013

Lots of lake weekends coming to an end.

We enjoyed lots of long weekends at the lake in August and September.  The world seems to slow a bit when at the lake.  Lots of family time and memories being made.  Although it is October now, we will still enjoy some boat rides and camp fires but the water sports and swimming have probably come to an end. 
This summer I learned to ski without the bar.  Look I can even do it one handed.
 Hady enjoyed the slow lake life with lots of boat rides.
 She also enjoyed the fast lake life with some tubing, even tubing by herself.  She is showing off with the no hands tubing appoach.

 I get to go along sometimes.
 Hady learned to go all the way down the slide.  She can swim without her life jacket for short distances.  Next summer she will be able to swim like me probably.
 I love fishing and Hady has caught on a little.  There is a little bitty minnow in her hands.
 Ready to conquer the lake.
 And like I said, lots of memories being made.

No comments: