Friday, December 6, 2013

Thanksgiving in Georgia

We just got back from my favorite place on Earth...it has to be!  We went to visit daddy's aunt and uncle's house for Thanksgiving in Georgia.  They had dogs, a pond, quail hunting, horses, deer antlers, new toys, and lots and lots of family.  It was the best trip I have ever been on and I have been to Disney World!  I want to go back, I want to go back, I want to go back!
Daddy and I went on four hunts while we were there.  We only missed one and if it were up to me I would have went on that one too.  I got to ride horses.  Big horses all by myself.  I caught huge fish first thing in the morning.  There were deer antlers on the table that I got to bring home because I am the oldest of the little cousins!  I ate quail and I liked it.  There was a four wheeler to ride.  I could go on and on.  The pictures do not tell the whole story...not even close.  Well probably because daddy didn't take any pictures with this camera and mommy (the picture taker) stayed home with Oliver and Hady.
First day...I didn't even know how awesome it would be.
 The horses...
 Told you they were huge...and I even got to ride one on the hunt.

 The buggy and a few dogs.


 Hady loved the four wheeler most of all.  She rode until her cheeks were wind burned.




 I got to be in charge of button on the shooting range.  It is kind of hard to hear "pull" with ear plugs in.
 Oh and there was plenty of cuteness.  Brittany puppies!
 Mommy thought Hady was full of cuteness in her hat.

 And what Thanksgiving is all about...FAMILY.

Oliver's first Thanksgiving.


 And not a bad ride home...I even got to sit in the pilot's seat.
 Thank you Jenny and Tom for having the coolest place on Earth for me to visit.

1 comment:

Jennifer bell said...

Beautiful. Thank you. Can't wait to have you back to pinewood. Aunt jenny