Sunday, December 8, 2013

first snow of the season.

There is pretty much nothing like the first big snow of the season.  And this one was big...about 12 inches fell and I had my first snow day from kindergarten.  We definitely took advantage of it.  Stayed in pjs most of the morning, had a hot breakfast, went out to play in the snow more times than I can think to count, drank hot chocolate, made a craft and just relaxed.  We haven't went to a big sledding hill yet but we sledded down the side of our house and off the dirt pile that should be our driveway (don't ask!)
Hooray for snow days!

I will hate to admit it when I am 13 but I love having Hady around...she is really my best bud.
 Just laying around.
This was before she chipped her front tooth a little more on the sled.  Who doesn't love a crooked smile?

Fun!  plain and simple.

                                      
See...a pretty good sled run.



No comments: