Sunday, August 18, 2013

Life is zooming by...

The weeks fly by with school each day and I look forward to the weekends with mommy and daddy and Hady.
This is completely a catch up post to tell you about all the new, exciting things I have done lately.
Colts preseason opener vs. Buffalo Bills. Thanks Nana and Papa for the tickets. So much fun.

 
We have spent many days at the lake even with the cooler temperatures.  There is still plenty of swimming, boat riding and water sports to be done before fall hits.


 
Just partly bundled for an evening boat ride.

And perfect weather for my first campout with daddy.
 
We went crawdad catching this morning.  It was so fun and by the end of it I was super brave and even would pick up the biggest ones.  I might have gotten pinched but I am pretty sure I deserved it.  Hady loved walking the bridge and playing on the big rocks, she wasn't so interested in these things we call crawdads.

 
A little glimpse of mommy's growing belly made it in this picture.
 
 
This was just half of the catch...of course we set them all free.


 
Told you she loved the bridge.
 
I admit it wasn't bad but I prefer catching things.

 
Her version of rock climbing.


I got pretty brave...here is a big daddy crawdad.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



1 comment:

Capt. Sasha said...

Wow they are growing up so fast!!!