Wednesday, July 31, 2013

What's been happening lately...

I don't even know where to begin...summer is almost over.  I start kindergarten in less than a week and this summer has been full of exciting things.  Of course there has been many days at the lake and many days at the pool.  I have perfected my swimming, I learned a back dive, Hady started to swim on her own, I can get up on skis without someone in the water helping (I still need a little assistance with putting on my skis though) and we just have had a lot of fun hanging out with friends.  But here are a few highlights...
My little brother is going to be born at the beginning of November so in preparation, Hady and I started to share a room.  I could have had my very own room in the basement but I thought sharing would be more fun.  So here it is....two beds and a closet full of clothes.  


Here is the baby's room...freshly painted blue.  I didn't think he would like to have Hady's old pink room.
 We went to Spirit Camp at Faith.  I got to see all my old preschool buddies.  Most of which will go to different schools...it was a fun few days.
 I lost my first tooth...
 And got my first visit from the tooth fairy.  Score!
 I have spent many nights at the lake with Papa.  And we have caught many fish togethere this summer...
 Not quite the hottest summer but still hot enough for afternoons playing in the sprinkler.
 Weekend visits to the farm for shooting, driving, cow viewing, and hay bale hopping.  Sometimes we invite the girls...
 Splash pad fun.
 I learned to wakeboard.  And I got up on my very first try, thanks to a lesson on the grass with daddy.
 And last but not least...a baseball game with the guys.  I got a foul ball and a tshirt!  I ate plenty of junk food and just had a great time.  Papa also attended but is not pictured.

No comments: