First up was Grandpa and Catherine's. Liam and Johnny were there and some of my second cousins (Calvin and Mya).
We all love boat rides...it is a great way to cool off on a hot day and to see what is happening around the lake.
I love to drive...FAST!
Reagan loves to lay down and relax because there is nothing to chase.
Hady loves to hold baby Johnny and he does love it even though the look on his face says something different.
Oh and then there is tubing. I tube with everyone...Mya and Calvin, Hady, Uncle Johnny.
Uncle Johnny craves the speed like I do.
Baby Johnny doesn't mind catching some zzzzz's on the boat.
No rest needed for me...I swim and dive and of course slide.
Liam got this cool ride for his birthday and I thought I would help him break it in.
Holiday attire from Nene and Duke.
Cheese.
More cheese...notice the matching Duck shirts. Aurgh!
That's the best we got...don't laugh!
Night time boat ride to see fireworks.
Up next...an evening at home and then onto the next lake house and the next fireworks show.
Sparklers.
Just swinging with Uncle Dave.
Smoke bombs...they really are the coolest.
More sparklers...and more sparklers.
Check out the beautiful night sky. The weather for the 4th was perfect.
And then we can't forget boat rides and swimming and a little skiing to top off a great holiday weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment