Friday, September 18, 2015

Finishing up lake season...

 Well...We love the lake.  I don't think I have to tell you twice.  All of us...and these days it is hard to find something all five of us really enjoy (six if you include Reagan).  But the lake is it.  Hady loves to swim.  Oliver loves to play and be outside.  I love to do water sports.  Mommy loves to see everyone happy.  Daddy loves to relax.  Reagan loves to wade in the water and cool off.  These first few pictures are from 4th of July.  It was a little cloudy and even cool but we still enjoyed the lake. 

 Oliver got out his water table since he couldn't convince anyone else to go in the water.  Well Reagan would go in but she isn't a certified lifeguard.
 And a few of my favorite 'fireworks'.





 And now wakeboarding...my watersport of choice this summer.  I am getting close to jumping.  Some of the pictures may show me getting a little air.  I hit the water pretty hard once this summer and may wait till next summer to try my big air move again.



 Hady and Oliver love early morning boat rides to watch me wakeboard....sometimes.


 Padddling.

 Grandpa's new lake toy.


 Friends make lake time better.

 Really, his favorite spot.


No comments: