Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Duck!

We just finished another summer trip to Duck, North Carolina.  It is a favorite summer vacation spot for us and we get to go with all of our cousins and most of our aunts and uncles.  This year we were only missing one special person but she will be in Bloomington very soon.  And every year our number of cousins grow.
We get to spend plenty of time in the sun and the water.  We throw in some shopping.  We take walks, scooter rides and bike rides.  We find lots of crabs and we eat a lot of fish.
 
Mommy and Hady on our first night of vacation.  Smiles all around for surviving our drive.  It is a long one.
 Our first ghost crab hunt.
 Pictures on the life guard stand.
 Uncle John!  (he looks so much like daddy here!)
 Our very first ghost crab of 2014.  It is huge in ghost crab standards.
 Oliver loves the water.  I mean he has been to the beach three times in his short life.


 The boys played poker and someone may have won almost $40 (me, me, me!)
 Hady's beauty shop with an assist from Noah
 Crabbing
 It is a team effort.
 And we always set them free so they can grow up to be big crabs.

 I don't know what happened but there are a lot of pictures with our tongues out this year.

 The best we got.
 Daddy and I went jetskiing on the bay.

 I mean I lucked out when I got this happy guy as my lil bro.

 And I did try surfing...it just happened to be in the pool instead of the ocean.
 Hady's surfing was more like knee boarding.


 So fun!



 The beach!




 The waves were perfect for boogie boarding.


 And here is the whole gang! 
Duck, North Carolina 2014

No comments: