Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Spring around the corner?

So I thought spring was near but last week we got a few inches of snow...it was fun while it lasted but now I am craving warm temperatures for long bike rides and lots of playing outside.
 
 It was a nice change of pace...instead of just cold, we had cold and snow.  Hady and I took  our fair share of walks in the woods.  Mommy joined a few times.  Reagan was a regular.  She loves the snow too.
 

Hady is a trooper on the walks.  She follows me up and down the hills, through the bushes, over the branches.  She just doesn't like the prickers...but who does?

Everything is more fun in the snow. This is my attempt at scaling this tree.

I tried out some push ups...the tree branch gave me some assistance. 

And sometimes you just have to rest.  As you can see, Reagan does not understand that concept.

 You can tell this little girl has a big brother.  She is up for anything.
 

Although, I don't make too many cakes out of snow.  Hady thought it was a blast though.
 


 
 Augh!  Gotta be just like me.
 
 What is a snow day without a picture of the two of us?  Buddies for life.
 

No comments: