Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Christmas morning!

Well we were all snug in our beds awaiting the arrival of Santa! Hady was the first one to wake up...she has a little timer on her bed that goes off at 6:15 every morning. Ok, not really but she does wake up at 6:15 every morning. She crawled into bed with mommy and daddy and waiting for me to wake up. I guess all the partying made me tired because I slept and I slept and I slept. Finally, with some rustling out in the kitchen I got out of bed. Let the festivities begin.
 
I really don't know how Santa does it...he gets it right every time.  Look at that sparkling new bike, the right color and everything.  It looks almost exactly like the one in the store!  And guess what...even though I only asked for a bike.  He brought me other stuff. 
 
Check out the presents...there were even some for mommy and daddy and Reagan.
 
He filled our stockings.
 
Hady got her 'baby stuff'.

 
I got another dinosaur.  I only need one more and I have a birthday coming up.
 
And we tried out the new bike.  Even though I was a little nervous at first...by the end I was riding on my own.  I will own this bike this summer.  PS Don't comment on mommy's outfit...It was cold and we still had pjs on.
 
 

No comments: