I do know the 4th of July was a few weeks ago but we have been on the go. We have been staying at the lake, we made a trip to Cincinnati to visit our new cousin Mickey and we just got back from visiting some of mommy and daddy's friends in Evansville. So I figure these pictures are better late than never. We spent the 3rd and the 4th at Grandpa's lake and then spent the 6th and the 7th at Nana and Papa's lake. So we got two times the firework shows which means two times the fun.
Fireworks are not till late at night so we found ways to occupy our time...smoke bombs and sparklers.
Finally time for the boat and the fireworks are close...now we are occupying our time with pictures...pictures and more pictures.
And then the second firework show...our pictures look very similar so I will just share one which is my favorite.
One picture from our trip with friends in Evansville.
And Happy Fourth of July just a little late.
No comments:
Post a Comment