Thursday, December 29, 2011

And finally Christmas Day with Nana and Papa.

So our trip to Nana and Papa's didn't start off so well...I got a big bonk on my forehead getting out of daddy's truck. Let's just say he shouldn't have put the tailgate down until I rounded that corner. Somethings have to be learned the hard way I guess and I am healing nicely now but daddy did have to go back home and get some tylenol for me. Good thing Nana and Papa don't live far.

This was our final Christmas celebration and it was a good one. We opened a few more presents and got to enjoy Uncle Dave and another great grandmother. Hadley was so tired from our long weekend of festivities that she asked to take nap. Oh that silly girl does love to sleep. I was tired but I was enjoying my new toys way to much to want to go to bed.

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and have a very Happy New Year. Mommy says that is up next for us....then shortly after I turn 4!

Beware this is another long picture post...proceed with caution.
Stockings with a nice bump on the forehead.
We are very good present openers.
Hungry hungry hippos....a crowd favorite.
Papa is so goofy.
She is going to have to learn to cook.
Coolest game ever!
Everyone adores pictures by Uncle Dave. I have some hanging on my wall and so does Hadley.
Backpack from Uncle Jason and soon to be Aunt Jaime...notice the light up slippers (those are new too.)
Fun.
Beautiful day...and I had to try out my new scooter.














No comments: