Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day at Nana and Papa's!

Today was one of those unforgetable days. It started with presents from Santa and ended with couch time with daddy. I opened more presents than any little boy needs to but even at my ripe ole' age of almost 2 I realize Christmas is much more!
Mommy and daddy played with me all morning and then we went to Nana and PawPaw's. Papa heard me say his name for the first time...I realized that Pappy was just not going to happen so I made up my own name. Then I got to hang out with my cool uncles and great grandparents. Then I ate a wonderful meal and had more presents to open. Mommy and daddy said I opened presents for almost 12 hours but I had fun with each and every one. The most fun I had was with my last toy I opened. It was a tent and the whole big family was playing in the tent. We laughed and laughed and some crawled through the tunnel....others just read me books in the tent. All I know is that I love my family...each and every crazy one of them!




1 comment:

Susan Laughlin said...

sounds like the perfect day for an awesome lil boy! <3